EASY TO STORE – GRAB AND GO
The AVA GO P55 is an ultra-compact and low-weight pressure cleaner. It’s made for portability and power, with a small size, and solid 3 pistons all-metal pump.
- 3 cylinder metal pump
- Up to 8m Steel reinforced hose
- On-board storage for all accessories
- Lightweight and compact design
- Includes AVA’s unique Zoom Lance
The Go P55 is ready right from the box, no assembly is required. Smart storage options are found all over the machine.
The GO was engineered and designed for those of you who are in the market for a lightweight pressure washer, easy to work with, but still has your expectations for quality and user experience.
Cut your work time in half with The AVA 1-2-3 Method. Start with foaming the area you’re cleaning. Then get up close with the extendable zoom lance to maximize the pressure of the water. Finally, choose a wider nozzle to cover as much area as possible.
THE NEW EXPERIENCE
- Get closer – Wash wider
- Optimized power & water force
READY TO USE – ANYWHERE
- Compact design for easy storage
- Built-in tool holders for all essential equipment
- Self-priming – Use freshwater without a tap
(additional hose needed)
MADE TO LAST
- Long-lasting 3-cylinder metal pump
- Flexible steel-reinforced hose
- AVA Service Program beyond the warranty
10 Year Warranty
HOW OUR WARRANTY WORKS
1. Register your new AVA high-pressure washer at avaofnorway.com/warranty/register Register the purchase on our website within 6 months from the date of purchase.
2. Perform service if necessary and at least every 5 years. A high-pressure washer will last much longer if it is serviced regularly. We will help you so that you can easily and reasonably do this yourself. By registering service performed on our website, the warranty is extended by 5 years. For the AVA GO, V6, and Smart models, the warranty is extended up to 10 years, for AVA Master and Evolution a full 20 years.
Get help and order a service set for your pressure washer
You will find “non-profit” service kits, instructional videos, and information on what you need on our website. AVA is a proud sponsor of the right to repair movement in Europe.